Recruiter Programs & Rewards
If You Believe…Belong
ORDER BY DECEMBER 5, 2013 TO RECEIVE YOUR ORDER BY CHRISTMAS
Recruiter Reward Points earned in fiscal year 2013 (Oct. 1, 2012 to Sept. 30, 2013) for signing up ASA/State members must be redeemed by no later than Dec. 31, 2013 or the points will be forfeited. Click on the link above to find out how many points you have and to redeem points. Choose from a selection of more than 50 gift cards when redeeming points. Any points earned for recruiting between Oct. 1, 2013 and Dec. 31, 2013 may be combined with fiscal year 2013 points for redemption. For questions contact ASA’s Farris Haley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-754-1284.
ASA RECRUITER PROGRAM
Become an ASA Recruiter
ASA recruiters, actual soybean producers, are the soldiers on the front lines promoting membership in ASA and their state association. They Believe in the work ASA does for the U.S. soybean producer in Washington, D.C. and what their state association does for them at the state capitol.
ASA recruiters volunteer their time because they want all U.S. soybean producers to Belong. They know the stronger our voice is the more impact it will have on protecting and increasing the market value and opportunities for soybean farmers.
So ASA is asking YOU to join the recruiter ranks and help us grow! For information on how to become an ASA recruiter, contact Byron Keelin at email@example.com or call your state soybean association.
An ASA Recruiter Reward like Never Before
Your engagement in recruiting ASA members could bring you a reward like never before – a trip to Savannah, Georgia.
Savannah has it all – beauty, history, southern charm, culinary delights and exciting night life.
You and a guest could be among the group of ASA recruiters who will spend an exciting and fun-filled 4-days/3-nights in Savannah, expenses paid.
Recruit at least 30 ASA members in the 11 months between October 1, 2013 and August 28, 2014 and your name will be entered into a drawing for this exciting recruiter reward and recognition. At least seven recruiters will win this first-of-its-kind ASA Recruiter Reward Trip, scheduled for November 18-21, 2014.
The Savannah trip agenda includes:
- Historic Tours
- Riverboat Cruise
- Dining experiences ranging from home-cooked meals to one-of-a-kind restaurants
- Tours and tastings of Savannah specialty food companies
- Ghostly Tour of Haunted Savannah
- Visit to Tybee Island
- Free time for Your Own Adventures
Rules and Guidelines for the ASA Recruiter Reward Trip to Savannah, GA
Trip Competition Rules
- An ASA member must recruit at least 30 members between Oct 1, 2013 and August 28, 2014 to have their name enter into a drawing for the Savannah, GA trip.
- Members recruited may be one-year, three-year or life time memberships.
- Members recruited may be renewing members or new members.
- A recruiter that has met the goal of 30 recruits will only be entered in the drawing once.
- It is the responsibility of each recruiter and their state association membership staff to have recruiting activity entered in the ASA member database at the time of each month-end closing (all states receive the schedule of month-end closings dates).
- The recruiting totals recorded in the ASA member database as of August 28, 2014 are the final totals for the purpose of determining who has met the requirement of 30 recruits to be entered into the drawing.
- The drawing for seven winning names will be held on September 8, 2014.
Trip Participation Rules
- Winner must be able to take the trip on the published trip dates.
- Trip expenses will be paid for the winner and one guest (See “Trip Expenses” section for detailed expenses to be paid for by ASA).
- Both winner and guest must be 21 years of age or older to participate in this trip.
- Hotel rooms are double occupancy.
- No children are allowed on the trip.
- Trip is non-transferable to anyone else.
- No substitution prize for this reward.
- No cash value to this reward.
- Winner must confirm their participation and their guest’s in writing by September 22, 2014.
- Additional name(s) will be drawn if any initial winners cannot confirm participation in the trip under the rules outlined above.
Paid by ASA
- ASA will make air travel arrangements to Savannah, GA for the winners and their guests.
- ASA will pay for round trip air travel for winners and their guests from the winner’s home (nearest appropriate airport) to Savannah, GA.
- ASA will pay for three meals a day on Nov 18, 19, 20 and 21, 2014 for the winner and their guest (Meals on the agenda count toward this; other meal costs will be reimbursed).
- ASA will pay for transportation from the winner’s home to their airport and airport parking fees.
- ASA will pay for all scheduled events on the trip agenda.
- Winners are responsible for all costs related to activities undertaken during their free time.
- Winners are responsible for any food and drinks outside of the three meals per day for the four days of the trip.
- Winners are responsible for expenses associated with days they may personally elect to spend in Savannah, GA either before or after the ASA scheduled trip dates.
ASA 2014 Recruiter All-Stars Program
2014 Recruiter Tournament Features More Players and Time
The ASA Recruiter All-Stars Tournament is back, and this year the tournament features more players and runs December through September. Participants have the opportunity to win a $1,000 Gift Card.
The 2014 ASA All-Stars Recruiter Tournament runs from Dec. 1, 2013 to Sept. 30, 2014 and includes five rounds. The tournament features five groups for a total of 144 top recruiters, producing five overall group winners. The top 144 participants are determined by the order of the top recruiters at the end of fiscal year 2013. Brackets are divided by state levels:
- State Level 1 has two groups of 32, each producing two total winners
- State Level 2 has two groups of 32, each producing two total winners
- State Level 3 has one group of 16, producing one total winner
Recruiter All-Star Grand Prize
There are a total of five group winners. The five group winners receive a $1,000 gift card to a store available from the ASA Recruiter Rewards Center and are recognized at the ASA Recruiter Dinner at the 2015 Commodity Classic.
Recruiter Final Group Winner Requirements
New this year, to win the group grand prize, the final participants of each group level must recruit or renew the following totals:
- Level 1 group winners must recruit or renew a minimum of 15 people
- Level 2 group winners must recruit or renew a minimum of 10 people
- Level 3 group winner must recruit or renew a minimum of 10 people
Top Recruiter All-Star Winners 2012 and 2013
- 2013 ASA Recruiter All-Stars Bracket Winners:
- State Level 1 – Robert Nelsen (MN) and Jim Miller (NE)
- State Level 2 – Caleb Ragland (KY) and Jed Clark (KY)
- State Level 3 – Tommy Hines (VA)
- 2012 ASA Recruiter All-Stars Final Four:
- Jim Kukowski (MN)
- Marvin Wahl (KS)
- Earl Ziegler (MN)
- Doug Toreen (MN)
Recruiter Tournament Points
All recruiters begin each round of the tournament with zero points. The winner of each round is determined by the number of new and renewed members reported in the ASA database by the official monthly closing date. Recruiters and their state associations are notified if they are eligible to move to the next round. Each new or renewed member equals one point in the tournament.
Please Note: It is the responsibility of each recruiter and the state membership staff to have membership sales entered in the ASA member database at the time of each month end closing. A schedule of monthly closing dates for the fiscal year is given to all state associations.
ASA Recruiter Lapel Pin Club
Become a Recruiter and Be a Part of an Elite Club
ASA member recruiters are a dedicated rare breed of individuals. ASA member recruiters stand up for their profession and consistently build the ranks of ASA and their state membership. ASA is now launching an ASA Recruiter Lapel Pin Club to recognize these dedicated members.
ASA recruiters who recruit 10, 50, 100, 150, 200, 250 and 300 or more based on recruits beginning Oct. 1, 2011 will receive a lapel pin and certificate announcing their admittance to each club. The total recruits are cumulative and will continue throughout their recruiting careers until they reach the 300 recruit level. Once a recruiter has recruited more than 300 members they are then admitted to the exclusive Super Recruiter Club.
The recruiter club is open to any ASA member. All you have to do is recruit a minimum of 10 members and unlike airline or credit card frequent flyer clubs there are no blackout dates. A member can recruit another member anytime of the year.
Admittance to the club
Beginning Oct. 1, 2011, any recruiter who recruits 10, 50, 100, 150, 200, 250 and 300 or more new or renewed members will receive a corresponding lapel pin and certificate announcing their admittance to the respective levels. The ASA Recruiter Lapel Pin Club is a cumulative based program and will continue throughout their recruiting careers. ASA will send the lapel pin and certificate to the recruiter’s state association for them to present at a state association or local meeting. ASA member recruiters are encouraged to wear the lapel pins to ASA and state association functions. The following pins are for each level achieved:
ASA Recruiter Benefits
Recruiters earn points that can be redeemed for a variety of Gift Cards. Click here to Check your point balance and order Gift Cards with your points.
A minimum of three members must be recruited in a membership year before a recruiter can redeem reward points for the first time. (A recruiter must recruit three members in a fiscal year to be considered “active.”) Once the minimum is reached, recruiters can redeem their points at any time for available items.
Points can be accrued to purchase larger value items or used in smaller increments. Unused points can be accrued for two years. However, recruiters must recruit at least three members in a fiscal year to retain points earned during that year.
Recruiters may also earn points for participating in activities, as specified by ASA. Additional activities to earn points may be added during the fiscal year. Here is the current list of activities that earn recruiter reward points:
|70||Recruit a 1-year member|
|160||Recruit a 3-year member|
|500||Recruit a Lifetime member|
Recognition at Commodity Classic
The top recruiter in each of the three state membership size levels will be recognized at the ASA Awards Banquet during the 2012 Commodity Classic in Nashville. These three recruiters will receive paid registration and 3 nights hotel for the Commodity Classic.
Level 1 states: 1,000+ members
Level 2 states: 300 to 999 members
Level 3 states: 50 to 299 members
Recruiter Event at Commodity Classic
ASA salutes its top recruiters at 2012 Commodity Classic. Recruiters and a guest are eligible to attend an exclusive ticketed dinner event at Commodity Classic in Nashville on Wednesday, Feb. 29, from 7-9 p.m. Top recruiters will be recognized for their outstanding work in growing ASA membership. The event will feature a dinner and participants will have an opportunity to play games and win gifts and prizes. Invitations will be mailed in January 2012.
ASA Recruiter Assistance
ASA works closely with the 26 affiliated state associations to provide recruiters assistance in getting started as a recruiter. ASA offers marketing materials, such as postcards, sample recruiting letters, member benefits information and legislative issue talking points all designed to help you craft your message. To request a recruiter kit, please contact Byron Keelin at firstname.lastname@example.org.