|Job Title:||Membership Development & Engagement Manager|
|Reports To:||Executive Director, Member and Industry Relations|
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primarily responsible for coordinating all membership development and engagement programs and related activities including budgets, membership benefits programs, liaison between ASA, corporate sponsors and state staff, coordination of invoicing and collections, and management of special corporate events.
- Responsible for maintaining a system to insure timely invoicing and collection of funds for all assigned projects.
- Coordinate budget control of these specific programs including project budget reviews and status reports.
- Assist in identifying new funding sources outside the traditional agribusiness industry to provide support for project activity and net revenue.
- Develop proposals for presentation to corporate sponsors
- Organize and manage membership related special events, develop program agendas, secure speakers, and coordinate meeting logistics.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, association management or related field; three years or more related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Association management of membership programs experience preferred.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Excellent verbal communication skills with ability to effectively present information and programs to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have working knowledge of personal computers, including experience with word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software.
The above listing of responsibilities and qualifications is merely a representation of the position and does not constitute a full listing of job responsibilities and qualifications.
PROCEDURE FOR APPLICATION
Interested candidates should submit letter of application and resume to:
Executive Director, Member and Industry Relations