The American Soybean Association’s political action committee is called SoyPAC. Any ASA member may make a contribution to SoyPAC, which provides ASA with the resources to give appropriate support to legislators who champion soybean farmer priorities and policies that protect and increase the market value and opportunities for soybean growers.
Federal legislation and regulations on topics like biodiesel, transportation, trade, energy, taxes and agriculture research directly affect soybean farmer profitability. Through SoyPAC, ASA is able to support those legislators who understand agriculture and support soybean issues, and to help ensure that legislators with less agricultural knowledge will listen to ASA and help advocate issues in a way that benefits soybean farmers.
Early registration will be available through midnight on Wednesday, February 24, 2016.
- Individual Auction and Dinner – $75.00
- Individual Auction Only – $45.00
- Couple Auction and Dinner – $140.00
- Couple Auction Only – $90.00
Beginning Thursday, February 25, 2016, prices will increase.
- Individual Auction and Dinner – $85.00
- Individual Auction Only – $50.00
- Couple Auction and Dinner – $150.00
- Couple Auction Only – $100.00